Where the soil is starting to move from water intrusion...

On 02/14/2017 01:54 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
whats a boil?

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Robert Andrews <i...@avantwireless.com
<mailto:i...@avantwireless.com>> wrote:

    Yep, just found out a few minutes ago that all my inlaws are coming
    up here because it's a cluster fck down there...   Rumors of a boil
    on the eroded face are going around...