Lake was artificial. If the indians really care about mother nature, the lake will have to go away too...

-----Original Message----- From: Robert
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:14 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Jaime's thread was Obama admin...

Follow the money...  Pipeline vs tank car is all about who is profiting
from moving the oil...   Tank car is Buffett, Oil line is Koch
brothers...   Got it?

On 2/16/17 5:31 PM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
Really?  Pipeline?  So you think carying all that oil via train is safer
and has less a footprint?

I really don't give a crap, just don't get the arguement.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017, 5:50 PM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com