I have no "blame" I just have "wake up and smell the roses" for all those that think it's some sort of tribal or environmental who ha... One group plays the people side, the other plays the business side.. Both sides mess stuff up and have big vested interests in keeping us sucking up oil...

On 2/16/17 7:29 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
Do you blame buffet? Hes got a lot of skin in the game. My buddy at bnsf
will tell you, there is company wide concern here.

On Feb 16, 2017 9:17 PM, "Robert" <i...@avantwireless.com
<mailto:i...@avantwireless.com>> wrote:

    Indians and their supporters are propped up by Buffett money..  Same
    for the other side of the deal...

    On 2/16/17 6:59 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:

        Lake was artificial.  If the indians really care about mother
        nature,
        the lake will have to go away too...

        -----Original Message----- From: Robert
        Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:14 PM
        To: af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
        Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Jaime's thread was Obama admin...

        Follow the money...  Pipeline vs tank car is all about who is
        profiting
        from moving the oil...   Tank car is Buffett, Oil line is Koch
        brothers...   Got it?

        On 2/16/17 5:31 PM, Lewis Bergman wrote:

            Really?  Pipeline?  So you think carying all that oil via
            train is safer
            and has less a footprint?

            I really don't give a crap, just don't get the arguement.

            On Thu, Feb 16, 2017, 5:50 PM Jaime Solorza
            <losguyswirel...@gmail.com <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
            <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com
            <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>>> wrote:

                i have 100% confidence in our system... Zero in Trump's
            ability to
                do anything  worthwhile.... He does the glamour shots...
            Repeal
                restrictions on dumping coal related crap into streams
            and forest in
                the name of creating jobs... Same with pipe line..... Short
                sighted.... Our mother has been raped and left to die in
            disgrace..
                Stock market will do what it does in long run with or
            without help
                of Afraid of his Shadow,  Draft Dodging, Clown Trump...

                On Feb 16, 2017 4:16 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com
            <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>
                <mailto:af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>>> wrote:

                    FWIW, my investment advisor just recommended moving
            out of
                    individual stocks and into managed funds of mixed
            bonds and
                    equities, as well as emphasizing Europe.  Evidently
            their
                    analysts believe we are into a bubble in US stock
            prices and
                    that President Agent Orange is likely to mess
            something up but
                    no way to predict what it will be and hedge against
            it.____

                    __ __

                    __ __