I am having trouble getting the QOS to work even close to correctly on an ePMP 5ghz shot. The AP only has on customer subscribed at this time and I cannot seem to get the QOS to go above about 4meg on the download, upload seems about right. I have set the MIR values correctly on the AP but the download just will not go over 4meg. When I remove the QOS the download is right where it should be, around 90 meg. I am using the over the air speed test built in to the radios and both are on 3.2.2 firmware.
Does anyone have any suggestions?