Don't think so, I have about 50 of these access points in the air and this is the only one I have found this behavior on.

On 2/19/2017 11:04 AM, Adam Moffett wrote:
Up and down speeds set backwards?

FWIW, we set ours to mostly 6 or 12meg download and it does work for us. I think we're largely on 3.2 as opposed to 3.2.2

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jerry Head" <li...@blountbroadband.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 2/19/2017 11:34:26 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] ePMP QOS no worky

I am having trouble getting the QOS to work even close to correctly on an ePMP 5ghz shot. The AP only has on customer subscribed at this time and I cannot seem to get the QOS to go above about 4meg on the download, upload seems about right. I have set the MIR values correctly on the AP but the download just will not go over 4meg. When I remove the QOS the download is right where it should be, around 90 meg. I am using the over the air speed test built in to the radios and both are on 3.2.2 firmware.
Does anyone have any suggestions?