Create a firewall address list of all known good subnets.
Create a forwarding rule in your firewall to accept known good subnets
to forward from customer side to WAN side
Create a forwarding rule to drop everything else coming from customer
side to WAN side

/ip firewall address-list add list="customer" address="x.x.x.x/x"
/ip firewall address-list add list="customer" address="y.y.y.y/y"
/ip firewall filter add chain=forward src-address-list="customers"
in-interface="LAN" out-interface="WAN" action="accept"
/ip firewall filter add chain=forward in-interface="LAN"
out-interface="WAN" action="drop"

You could start with a logging rule for unknown traffic first and
watch for what pops up.

-Rob