I would highly recommend *against* using 55G free-standing at 50 feet. For an omni and a panel it's fine. Not a 2' dish, especially not 11-24GHz. Been there, done that. Customer installed it. Too much twisting in the wind.

We have a customer with 2x 2' dishes with radomes on 80' of free-standing 65G and it has been fine.