I have used 65Gs at that height.  Free standing.

From: Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 4:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 30" to 36" face width guyed tower 20 ft sections

I didn't say 55G, I wrote 65G...  Would not even dream of trying to use 55G at
the height and the wind loading I have in mind.

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 3:32 PM, George Skorup <george.sko...@cbcast.com> wrote:

  I would highly recommend *against* using 55G free-standing at 50 feet. For an
omni and a panel it's fine. Not a 2' dish, especially not 11-24GHz. Been there,
done that. Customer installed it. Too much twisting in the wind.

  We have a customer with 2x 2' dishes with radomes on 80' of free-standing 65G
and it has been fine.