Chicago to LA is 30 hours by truck.

Typical 53 foot trailer is 3816 cubic feet.

A LTO-7 tape can hold 6TB
The volume of a LTO-7 tape is just under 0.01 cubic foot (0.00839973....)
 We'll use 0.01 cubic foot.

A 53 foot trailer packed completely full can hold 381600 Tapes X 6TB =
2,289,600TB, or 2289 PB.

2,289,600TB/30hours = 76320TB/hr.
or
1272TB/min