If we're still selling the same version of a product,  we warranty it.  We
regularly replace things which are far older.  I like to see the in field
failures so I can roll the lessons learned into the next generation of
products.

Just send an email info cust...@packetflux.com with the serial (mac
address) and your address we'll send a ups label to ship it back to us.
Please include a note as to what is wrong so I can remember when I look at
it.

Oh,  one thing I just noticed. ..  is this a positive ground plant by
chance?  (I.E. -48)