Yeah, I think the box for one of the midnight solar charge controllers
contained some warning about it causing lumpy oatmeal or something
similar... I can't put my hand on the sheet right now, but it was big and
obvious and funny.

FYI, I will be releasing a standalone product which will pull the data out
of the KID charge controller, and probably a module shortly after.   I'm
desperately trying to get the (@#$* rackinjector shipping, and after that I
have two additional projects waiting to finish up - the standalone charge
controller monitor for the midnight solar products, and the medusa card for
the rackinjector.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>