Yeah it's amazing sometimes how quick someone finds you. Even if you're not in the ASR you may be in ULS. If they see you have a licensed backhaul or NN registration at x feet AGL then they know you have at least x feet of tower up there.

You just never know.

------ Original Message ------
From: ch...@wbmfg.com
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 6/2/2017 10:53:59 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WISP tower and construction cost

Yes, they will do loading for you for free. I made the mistake of building a tower on a hard to get to mountain top that was at about 85% from the get go. It was not up for more than a few months and one of the airline wifi companies wanted to put base station antennas on it and we were at 105% immediately. So make sure you think about how much loading headroom you need.