Yep. The ASR is like a free (well, at least no recurring expense)
advertising service. I swear though, the FCC is full of a bunch of people
without a clue.  You should do a NEPA and NHSA on every filing. Since I
have to go through the big PITA I want the ASR to show I did one, even if
the result is I don't need one. On the filing I just did for the 300 footer
they refuse to give me a FONSI because it was determined clear. Basically,
they won't give it to me because the technicality of the rule says they
don't have to. I want them because some tenants want to know it was done.
It takes the same amount of work to say yes, here is your FONSI as it does
to explain to me why you don't have to give me one. The affect is the same
because a FONSI says there is no impact an the rule she states as
justification says there is no impact so don't check the box.

Bummer.