From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of Colin
Stanners <cstann...@gmail.com<mailto:cstann...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 9:53 PM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Is there such a thing as a AC Capacitor?

I forgot to mention:
-if it's a non-sinewave UPS, it could be that the powersupply is designed to
expect sinewave AC.
-are you certain that it's not a grounding issue or other stray voltage between
the circuits?

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 8:50 PM, Colin Stanners