Make sure you get the controller kit for them as well, otherwise you won't
be able to program them.

If you need a way to monitor them the battery monitor kit is here:
https://www.amazon.com/Magnum-Energy-Battery-Monitor-ME-BMK/dp/B00DG5SSH8/ref=pd_bxgy_263_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1CX6462ZHMW8QXQQYWQ1

Just make sure it supports the model you are looking at.