Completely off the mimosa topic.
I'm in middle America, home of the permit, I have to have a permission slip
to even have a gun. So my 11ghz license is pretty protected. Down on the
southern border, I assume you still have to get FCC approval, but is there
anything other than TOW missile to rectify interference from the south if
you put up a licensed link??