Tried to call you.. but they said you were not there.. !

The snap adapter you have in the picture is the piece from the back side of the
AF11x
If you look at the picture I sent you.. that is of an AF11x mounting on the
Jirous Adapter, after removing the snap adapter.

So the hole patterns of the flat side of the snap adapter will match exactly
what is on the Radio ...

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

>>> Hmmm... in that case.. the question would be... How do you mount the radio
>>> the Adapter plate.
>>> There needs to be a mateing adapter on your plate side... That piece only
>>> comes
>>> with the UBNT Dish...
>>> (you can pull up the UBNT 10ghz Dish Userguide to see that ...)
>>> Jiruos adapters that we used, required that piece to be removed from the
>>> AF11x
>>> so that it could be screwed in directly (as per my picture). I was told that
>>> they were going to redesign so that they would have a mateing bracket on
>>> their
>>> side so that the AF11x would slide in.
>>> (You will also need to have to include cables to connect to AF11x to the
>>> Feed
>>> horn .. I am sure you already knew that).