several places, if you know the owners/operators of major content source
ISPs (dedicated hosting/VPS/virtual server/colocation/rack & cage colo)
that have extremely heavy outbound:inbound traffic ratios, like 9:1 ratio
or more.

adding a new customer to the same ASN, consisting of a downstream WISP that
consists of mostly singlehomed eyeballs, with a theoretical 5 or 6 Gbps
evening peak traffic in a sinewave pattern, only has the positive effect of
very slightly evening out the upstream hosting company's traffic ratios
with its peers and transit sources. It's almost "free" bandwidth.

Some hosting companies have even sought out such downstream ISPs with the
goal of bringing their inbound:outbound ratios into better parity for
peering with larger regional/national ISPs.