I talked briefly with Matthew about this today....I'd love to see it in
action.....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Coudron
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 12:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Link Utilization Monitoring

  Hi Adair,

  We would be interested in hearing more about this.   We have much to learn
about Powercode, but as of yet, we aren’t able to do what Christopher is asking
about below.   We can SNMP pull the MAC for Rx and Tx and we can get the
traffic Rx and Tx throughput on the radio.   However, because the MAC changes
all the time due to small changes in signal strength etc, or if there is new
interference that shows up, we never have a consistent MAC number to work with.
  That coupled with an ever changing amount of traffic being sent through the
radio means that we would need a real time calc to take traffic divided by MAC
Tx and Rx to figure out how much of the currently available MAC is being used
by the amount of traffic going through the radio (near realtime utilization of
the link).   Powercode can get the individual data points, but we have not
found a way to do the calculation and present that in its own graph.   We’d
love to be able to do this right in Powercode though.   Is that what you are
doing with Grafana?  If you have done this in Powercode and would be willing to
share, we’d owe you more than a couple of beers 😊

  Thanks,

  David Coudron

  david.coud...@advantenon.com  |  Mobile: 612-991-7474

  Advantenon, Inc.