I will be using it shortly as Sonar bought WISPMon.

All of the major billing\OSS platforms with modern features are also
cloud-based, so there's not really anywhere else to go.

That's fine for you that it works that way, but many WISPs are increasing their
use of on-premises virtualization. What about your monitoring, DNS, RADIUS,
syslog, Unimus, mail, etc., etc. servers?

Yes, my reasons do outweigh arbitrary reasons to keep it in a cloud
environment.

Actually, I've been fairly quiet on this particular issue and will be
increasing my advocacy efforts in this regard to all billing\OSS platforms. As
I said, it's the SFP port of the billing\OSS world.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP