Having installed tons of Siklu and Bridgewave links at Fort Bliss and ICE
compound in Artesia, here are my tips. Make sure mounts are level and plumb
with solid anchors...no movement.  Align azimuth first and then elevation
in slow precise movements.  The Siklu alignment tool works well even though
it is just plastic.  Easy to fabricate one or if Chuck still makes his, buy
one.