https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/25462822/there-are-no-brakes-on-the-hype-train.jpg

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Steve Jones" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 7:04:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BTC 12k+

I am curious, its over 14k right now. whats causing such a substantial gain?
Given that its "digital infallible" Im wondering if its not an artificial
inflation

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 6:55 PM, Joe Novak < jno...@lrcomm.com > wrote:

I'm glad I'm only out electricity costs, I cash out when I hit the minimum
don't keep anything on site. With a single card it's been taking maybe 3 or 4
weeks to hit payout though, and I turn it off when I'm using my PC.

Joe

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Steve Jones < thatoneguyst...@gmail.com >