From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 3:24 PM
To: af <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Our NN statment

Awesome! I think I'll go block Facebook, and see how that goes...

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Steve Jones
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/12/15/net_neutrality_s_end_was_mostly_celebrated_by_the_far_right.html

Apparently now we ISPs can lawfully block individual sites and will do so with
impunity.

These people with these petty ideas I dont think understand how poorly
granularity scales.

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Josh Baird