This is specifically a wave and not L2 ethernet or MPLS.  Also not dark.
We lease a lot of metro dark but this is a regional connection and I have
no need or budget for a whole strand on this path.

I wouldn't mind colored optics, but this is a pretty heavy regional route
and I doubt anyone is running passive DWDM on it.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553