I would attend

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Gino A. Villarini" <g...@aeronetpr.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Cellular One approach to WISP
Date: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 1:25 PM

Should we discuss it as session at wispamerica?

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Brian Webster
<i...@wirelessmapping.com>

Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 1:50 PM

To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cellular One approach to WISP

Absolutely. I have had a method like this in my head for year. Craig McCaw
really helped those independent operators when he created a national branding
for the A side cellular operators that had to compete with the B side that were
all the established ILECs. If there were an interested group of WISP’s who
wanted to explore the concept I would be willing to have a conference call and
discuss.

Thank You,
Brian Webster
www.wirelessmapping.com