the American way.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ch...@wbmfg.com
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cellular One approach to WISP

  The start of another great oligopoly!

  From: CBB - Jay Fuller
  Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:57 PM
  To: af@afmug.com

  I would attend

  Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

  ----- Reply message -----
  From: "Gino A. Villarini" <g...@aeronetpr.com>
  To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
  Subject: [AFMUG] Cellular One approach to WISP
  Date: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 1:25 PM

  Should we discuss it as session at wispamerica?

  From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Brian Webster
<i...@wirelessmapping.com>
  Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 1:50 PM
  To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

  Absolutely. I have had a method like this in my head for year. Craig McCaw
really helped those independent operators when he created a national branding
for the A side cellular operators that had to compete with the B side that were
all the established ILECs. If there were an interested group of WISP’s who
wanted to explore the concept I would be willing to have a conference call and
discuss.

  Thank You,

  Brian Webster

  www.wirelessmapping.com