And honestly, what benefits are you hoping to gain?? A single name? Better pricing on equipment?

I'm not sure I understand what the ultimate goal would be, and if it would be worth the cost to "consolidate" hundreds or thousands of small companies.

Things are different now than they were in the early cell days... or the early cable days (as Rise/JAB is discovering). It seems like KeyOn was trying to do something similar to this, even going public, before dying a slow and miserable death.

Travis