I use a single Calix 844 to cover a larger area without issue. 3 floors. Solid sheets of aluminum between the floors as part of my radiant heating system.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 10:01 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ceiling mount AP with best range?

We're using an N-mode Unifi AP, and it pretty much covers all of 3000
square feet, and then some. It's the only AP we have in the entire house.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/31/2018 8:52 AM, TJ Trout wrote:
First I started out with Ubiquiti AC AP ceiling mount the original version which was a complete flop and waste of money. I didn't upgraded to the cambium e400 but I've moved into a larger house now and the coverage is not very good.

What is the best option currently for the longest range most reliable ceiling mount AP available?

Thanks!!

TJ