We still see a fair number of support calls from people on G/Yahoo/Hot/<you name it> mail.

Email is a dark swirling vortex of confusion.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/23/2018 10:48 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
Maybe some kind of interpreted pressure. We stopped providing it at some point and just had our installers suggest one of the free services and I can't remember anyone ever having an issue with that. But in the end to each his own. I just never saw that it did anything but cost me money. Very tiny amounts of direct income from it and absolutely no net profit.