They are great for stuff like 30/40Mhz wide, gps sync, put 4-6 on a pole in
a subdivision  or on a tower leg kinda thing.

If anybody thought they were for something else (ie long range), they
didn't read the data sheets.

Lightweight, low size, low wind load, perfectly circular pattern - great
spot beams. Good F/B ratio.