I'm not sure if the RF Elements horns are rated at 3db or 6db, but I know
RF Elements list the beamwidth at both points for their normal sectors
(which is the best way to do it, if you ask me). It seems to be a lot more
common these days to use the 6db beamwidth for marketing purposes, but I
think there are actually some valid reasons for doing that - if the
manufacturer is recommended that you use antennas that are 90 degrees at
-6db, rather than -3db for an ABAB deployment, for example (which is the
case, with some of them, if I remember correctly), then it makes sense to
sell those as a 90 degree antenna, so that the people that don't bother to
check things like that don't buy the wrong antenna.