You can setup a PCQ for WiFi subnet as you described, but also set the max-limit for both down and up on the PCQ and it will distribute bandwidth among all IPs in the PCQ, limited to the per-IP rate in the PCQ and overall limited to the max-limit, which you'd set to 105 Mbps. Then if you still want to, you can have a simple queue for the streaming device (which would make it easy to see how much the streamer is actually using).

You can also do all this with the queue tree, but will be more complicated.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband