Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband

On 4/18/18 12:31 PM, Justin Marshall wrote:

If I use simple queues, how could I go about giving the wifi users equal access to the 105M?  If there are potentially 200+ users, wouldn’t  I need to make the queues ~512k/512k, or am I misunderstanding something?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Burgess
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 2:27 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik: Making usre X bandwidth is available for a given device

There are simple ways of getting this done, not using your queue tree.  Simple queues are simple and basic. I would use those.  Give me a call if you need further help though.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

Office: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net

Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com