I am having trouble finding a ticket system that is also good for people
who call in. Most seem like you need a customer to email in to create a
ticket. It seems harder to manually enter a ticket for those who call us.

Am I overlooking something obvious on zendesk for this? I don't need it
integrated into my phone system, just an easy way to create a ticket when
someone calls in.