Matt,

Every time you send an email on this, I wonder if your customers are
actually as bad as you say because our customers simply aren't this bad. We
have two options, press 1 for tech support, press 2 for sales, billing, or
any other questions.

During business hours, both options ring in house and go to voicemail if we
don't answer. Only after our office is closed do we send tech support calls
to serverplus. Our option 2 which is everything besides tech support
continues to voicemail after hours.

This system seems to work really well for us and we almost never (once a
month tops) get a sales call that goes to serverplus because they selected
the wrong option.

Politely, please make up your mind or stop asking the same question every
couple weeks. Serverplus is fine. Either train your customers to be better
at selecting options, change your IVR to something easier like two options
that we use, or leave the ISP business if it bothers you this much.

Sorry to be harsh but you need to make up your mind.