Our call menu separates the departments out so only tech support is automatically directed to SP if we have no agents logged in. Sure, if a caller does go through the tech support options and SP takes the call there is a call charge. It has not been a problem at call. What happens is all dependent on your decision tree you build with them. SP can take the call info, payment info, etc and do whatever you want them to do. I have no knowledge of GTC or others, but I'm sure they can do the same. At this point, we have SP escalate any that they cannot close as resolved.

Leroy