John, I definitely feel the same way about the massive obscurities. I even
tried muddling through his diagrams and explanations to no avail. What I was
able to do is port his ungodly bizarre code to java - literally copying and
pasting with a few syntax tweaks - and got it running... somewhat. I still
don’t even know where to begin to really "get" what’s going on.

My Java "mind" can "say" a few things before crapping out on me. What bugs me
the most is the EnBoot module. A ton of direct variable assignments are made,
and I don’t get why certain values were chosen...

It’s a nightmare that runs on internet explorer. But it’s something.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T7d4ef049c1079ece-M1723b88611b1c44a3fd46b7e
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups