These aren't the only 4 possible simulation scenarios. There are probably
others we cannot imagine because the simulation doesn't allow us to.

And no, I can't give you an example for that reason. It is like saying that
the vast majority of real numbers don't have a finite length description. I
can't give you an example of one of those either.