> It is like saying that the vast majority of real numbers don't have a
finite length description. I can't give you an example of one of those
either.

Interesting thought. In all fairness, we can just not really interact with
a number which doesn't have a finite description. As soon as we do, we pull
it into our finiteness and it stops being infinite.

Actually, the property of having "a finite description" is very
anthropocentric, isn't it? All depends on our language. e is quite infinite
in a way, yet we can describe it exactly.

How did the topic move to infinite math again? Nevermind, it's always fun.