>From the reference/ perspective point of a single
intelligence/ brain there are no other brains; we are each a closed system and a
different version of you, exists in every other brain.

We don’t receive any information from other brains; we receive
patterns that our own brain interprets based solely on our own learning and
experience.  There is no actual
information encoded in any type of language or communication protocol, without
the interpretation/ intelligence of the receiver the data stream is meaningless.

:)