The Kolmogorov complexity language dependent constant for x86, C, or
English is large, on the order of 10^6 to 10^9 bits. That's why I suggested
an enumeration of all possible universes. Computing power doesn't matter.
Occam's Razor favors slower programs over faster because of size-speed
trade-offs. It favors bigger universes over smaller (the big bang is a
black hole in a larger universe) because it takes more bits to specify the
location of a smaller universe regardless of the language.

It also favors a multiverse over a single universe, regardless of language.
If the masses of the proton and neutron were slightly different, then stars
would be dead or supernovas wouldn't produce the right elements to support
life. If the mass of the election were different, then carbon wouldn't
produce complex molecules at temperatures where water is liquid. The
simplest explanation for why they have the masses they do is that all
possible universes exist and we must observe one where life can evolve.