If we ignore all this detail, we can see Evolution of Earth has been
exponential.

So no linear, no slowing down. Only in local times.

It's sorta strange to think as soon as we sort some particles' positions in a
bedroom (invent AGI), Earth changes so much so fast. Is it hopeful wishing. ?.
Yet when the first cell appeared it probably multiplied 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64,
128.....When a threshold is met, sudden change happens fast. Once enough bricks
are removed, all the robbers escape the jail. Suddenly.

Once AGIs are made/improved they will have many many many capabilities we don't
have and will be able to sort/work with a lot of biology data a lot of ways we
can't as fast and will like I said all be immortalists, not slackers, so they
all will work on biology. They'll build replicating nanobots/easy to build
computers and data fetchers, so it can improve the nanobots. It's self
recursive. They'll be able to control the nanobots, unlike us we can't.
Basically, because they can modify their program/brain/body and knowledge much
faster and much more, they have a lot of capabilities to jump into new paths
and make greater change, at scale.