On Wednesday, January 29, 2020, at 4:32 PM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> We aren't smart enough to look ahead more than one advance in intelligence,
> or else we could just skip to that step.
Hehe. "me thinks replicating nanobots will take over one day, but can't make
them"

We are getting smarter on a weekly basis now. We can approx. see the future, we
are sorta there although there will be still a big jump from 'us'. We can see
the future but not the details of it. That's interesting. We need to zoom in
simply.