"  Maybe you didn't understand me Danko. To say it again: It's not about
which system/machine is more general or better, it's about what plays out
in physics of Earth.    "

I think you are not taking into account the fact that 1) logistic
regression, decision tree and a convolutional neural network all work with
the physics of Earth, and still 2) the no-free-lunch theorem applies to
them (in daily usage). Otherwise, we would have only one machine learning
algorithm, not multiple ones. Each of them works better in one
situation and worse in another.

What does that imply. This implies that yes, of course, being limited to
the physics on Earth limits the set of possible algorithms that will apply.
However, this reduction is not sufficient to be able to device an algorithm
that is efficient with all the problems on the planet Earth. The problem
that NFL theorem describes, remains still with the physics on planet Earth.
By restricting yourself to Earth, you are only reducing your previously
bigger space of infinities to a smaller space of infinities. But you still
stay with infinities--even with the physics on the plant Earth. That is, if
you move from infinity to a power of billion down to infinity to a power of
million, you have made quite a reduction. Unfortunately, this is not enough
to get you anywhere because you are still left with a huge space of
possible problems (and possible models for those problems) that you cannot
resolve with a single algorithm.

--
Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolić
www.danko-nikolic.com