I meant future ASIs, they will be able to make children machines that desire to
self destruct in certain cases like when need to upload itself far away fast or
remove temporary clones or save many others by self destruction. I think so at
least, it is after all a tricky topic.

That's a good point Matt, though all 4 are truly the same thing, brain
processes/ next letter/phrase prediction.

No I don't believe me or ASIs need to believe they are not machines, I already
believe it though I believe I am partially still brainwashed, for example body
nude shame to limit overpopulation, screw that, it is overdone now and others
forget why it was used on us. They only need to want to stay alive. I try to
get food etc every day, because I do. I do this to live "forever", like all
animals. I may say I want to live forever - , TO eat etc every day, yes the
opposite way around, but really all my Desires and Don't DOs are just food,
sex, homes, AI, cash, pain, stress, etc, including "i want eternal food
sessions". I mean I only say or don't say things / act them, or put another way
I go down roads I do and the negative ones need not be written about, they
simply are not done. My desire for food/ immortality bring food only. I seek
food, not immortality, but many food sessions.