On Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 11:04 PM, YKY (Yan King Yin, 甄景贤) wrote:
> I think for GPT-3 to become AGI, it may need:
1) the ability to do multi-step reasoning, eg. with reinforcement learning
2) the ability to make assumptions, this part may be tricky to do with
neural networks

Then I have the answers.

I have fleshed out 3 things for adding to "DALL-E":

1) Using reward for sensory prediction.
2) Slow thinking: Learning sensory rewards -- Agency.
3) Slow thinking: Using sensory rewards to use memories to do motor tasks.

I will email you my new note I just wrote up in simple to read form.