On Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 4:09 PM, David Williams wrote:
> Matt, on #12 under “what else,” you could add “gamma ray burst”
>
> Btw I only check in periodically, when did loaded language like “clot shot”
> enter the thread? Not useful imho.

It is from the autopsies. The traditional definition of vaccine was changed
without consultation specifically for the covid injections. They are not
traditional vaccines they are gene therapy shots. The reality is that they
create amyloid clots in their victims so perhaps clot-shots are a better name?
Who gets to decide that anyway? Who's in charge of the naming? :)