1. It’s off topic
2. The vaccines follow the fundamental principles of traditional vaccines: to
elicit a a protective immune response
3. While they do use genetic material (mRNA) to produce a harmless piece of the
virus to elicit that immune response, they are in no way “gene therapy” in the
medical sense
4. No credible scientific evidence for creating amyloid clots. Even the
possibly *extremely rare* cases that could *possibly* be attributed to the
vaccines are vanishingly small compared to the vaccine benefits in protecting
against severe disease, hospitalization, and death.
4. (a) A very good friend of mine is the Chief Assistant Medical Examiner in a
very large US city and we’ve discussed this: he’s not seen it. Not once. And
he’s done hundreds and hundreds of autopsies during and since the pandemic
started.
5. As more data comes in (from large studies of pre- and post-vaccine cohorts),
all of the adverse events attributed to the vaccines were in fact rising almost
exponentially during the early pandemic, before vaccines.
6. “Clot shot” is loaded language in that it's conspiracy=theory lingo designed
to induce fear, etc.
7. There are standard conventions and protocols for calling vaccines “vaccines”
(see #2)

Anyway. Because it’s almost entirely off-topic for the reason we’re all here,
that’s all I’m going to say about it.

Thanks.