On Saturday, December 02, 2023, at 11:25 PM, Giovanni Santostasi wrote:
> AGI gives whatever we want so that is the end of us, so idiotic conclusion,
> sorry.

Although I would say after looking at the definition of dystopia and once one
fully understands the gravity of what is happening it is already globally
dystopic, by far.

An intentionally sustained ACM burn rate increasingly tweaked up by
artificially intelligent actors, while at the same time mindscrewing masses
into a lemming like state, and defending it, including top thinkers and
scientists, what’s the terminology for that?