I agree that not everyone agrees that the world is headed in the right
direction. We are likely headed for a world government without borders, the
abolition of prisons, and a ban on non synthetic meat. Those of us old
enough to remember a time before the Internet (like me) are the ones most
likely to oppose such changes, but it wont matter because we won't live
long enough to see it happen. Technology will make these changes practical
and painless. And we will be absolutely dependent on it.